What to do to get Clear Skin Pores
One fascinating thing to know is that the skin which includes the millions of pores, is the biggest organ of the human body. The facial skin pores are exactly where acne occurs.
What is the purpose of skin pores?
People often call skin pores sweat glands, but their function is much broader than and even more important that. Our body has skin pores to enable the release of sweat which helps with maintaining body temperature and also to release oil. Imagine us without skin, yes it is vital to us being alive.
Clogged skin pores occur when the naturally shedded skin cells from our body along with the residue from make-up and other products get into the pore and play a role in blocking the pore which results in redness, soreness and irritation.
Rectifying the clogged skin pores problem is a priority when dealing with acne.
Ideas for Clearing Skin Pores
- A good quality cleanser to clean the skin will assist in clearing the clogged skin pores and when using a cleanser, you need to make sure it is all rinsed from the face
- In order to function properly the skin pores need moisture so it is necessary to hydrate the skin cells with a good quality facial moisteriser
- You should also use a toner
- You should avoid using any form of oil based skin products as they will contribute to the problem of blocked skin pores
- When applying facial creams and cleansing the face you need to be gentle and not scrub harshly as this will cause further irritation to the skin and worsening the problem
It is a good idea to use a good quality skin treatment system to maintain the health of your skin pores. A skin care system should include a number of components that work together to cover all areas of skin care and to maintain clear skin pores and in turn avoiding acne or further skin irritation.